The purpose of Mohammad Ali Jinnah University is to develop academic, cultural and social cooperation to promote mutual understanding between the two institutions.
The institutions agreed to develop the following collaborative activities in the academic areas of mutual interest.
- Exchange of academic and administrative staff
- Exchange of Students
- Promoting cooperation in the field of research and development
- Conducting collaborative research projects
- Conducting lectures, seminars, and symposia on emerging discipline mutually beneficial to the students and faculties of both institutions
- Organizing social, cultural and scientific meetings such as Congress and conferences
- Sharing of learning resources e.g. Laboratories, libraries, workshops, e-learning’s materials, and video conferences etc.
- Promoting other academic cooperation as mutually agreed.
MOUs Signed With Foreign Universities
- Khazar University, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Institute of Technology, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia
- Kadir Has University, Turkey, ISKENDERUN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, Turkey
MOUs Signed With Local Universities
- Virtual University, Lahore
- University of Central Punjab, Lahore
- Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad
- Institute of Cost Management Accountant of Pakistan (ICMA), Karachi
- Indus University, Karachi