RESEARCH PROJECTS (FACULTY RESOURCEFULNESS)
- Dr. Tafseer Khan. “Understanding Intonation: Urdu Text to Speech, 2016-2017.” Funded by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), 3000 Euro + Traveling Expenses.
- Prof. Dr. M. Kamran Azim. “Production of Insulin for the pharmaceutical industry.” Funded by HEC, Rs. 1.5 million.
- Dr. Sultan. F. “Entropy Generation Analysis and Effects of Slip Conditions on Micropolar Fluid Flow Due to a Rotating Disk, 2017.” Funded by FAST-NUCES R&D fund, Rs.58, 637.
- Dr. Sultan. F. “Haar Wavelet Solution of the MHD Jeffery-Hamel Flow and Heat Transfer in Eyring-Powell fluid.” 2016, Funded by FAST-NUCES R&D fund, Rs. 70,723.
- Dr. Sultan. F. “Numerical Simulation Using Artificial Neural Network on Fractional Differential Equations.” 2016, Funded by FAST-NUCES R&D fund, Rs. 25,000.
- Prof. Dr. M. Kamran Azim, Dr. Khitab Gul, Dr. Huma Jawed and Ms. Bushra Bilal (in collaboration with Dr. Roshan Shaikh) has submitted two research project proposals to US-NIH for funding.